This post is a quick update on our Roadrunner project. We’re making slow but steady progress. Since our last update:
- New windows are installed, but we’re still waiting on the arched windows for upstairs.
- The new light fixtures in the stairwell, living room, and other areas are in.
- Ceiling fans have all been replaced.
- Toilets are installed in all three upstairs bathrooms.
- Damage from a poorly-installed toilet in the laundry-room bath was discovered and repaired.
- The downstairs was painted.
For the rest of this post, I’m mainly going to talk about the windows. That are a non-trivial part of our renovation budget and we hope will dress up this house a bit.