The real estate market is a bit slow these days, but we are making sure to note all the positive things that are happening. Examples:
- Our St. John project in San Antonio will be on the market soon! It’s passed the electrical inspection.
- We close on the Ash House next week (knock on wood, but not charred ashy wood).
- We are getting more calls from our ads in monthly want-ad papers.
- We will have more capital to work with soon, since the inspections are finally passing on our casita. There will soon be a big, beautiful house in the coveted Brushy Creek area of Austin/Round Rock for sale, because Sue Ann will be able to move OUT of it and get it ready for marketing.
- Sue Ann and Lee have closed on a building to turn into a branch office for Hermit Haus Redevelopment, since we are doing more and more business in the Temple/Cameron/College Station corridor. We plan to share it with our friends with whom we have done the Ash and St. John deals. We hope to have a permanent office in the Austin area soon, too. It makes meetings and conference calls much easier to have a meeting place.
No doubt some of the brief items mentioned here will turn into longer blog posts soon. I just wanted to give a brief update!
Many thanks to all of you who we network with, who send us ideas, and who come up with potential deals for us to evaluate! We do our best to return the favor when we find good properties outside of our usual areas. Let us know if you know of any properties we might want to work with, or any clients who would be interested in any of our sale properties. The phone number’s all over our website!
Hermann says please like and share!