Here is a quick blog to ask you all for some help! Lee said I need a name for my position. Office Manager doesn’t really cover it. I have had a couple of ideas, but nothing that has really stuck. So I will list my job duties and responsibilities, and I know that somebody reading this will have the perfect name!
- I check in the mail and send out things that need to go out.
- Schedule and print checks to pay bills and vendors.
- I keep track of accounting.
- I am the receptionist.
- I schedule appointments for Lee.
- I visit properties and take leads on properties and report to Lee.
- I take messages and pass them along as needed.
- I contribute to the blogs and Facebook pages (sometimes).
- I am learning to project manage.
- I have utilities turned on and sometimes off for houses.
- I make sure Sue Ann has coffee and creamer (Sue Ann added this one).
- Of course if Lee has to be away, I do what I can to keep it running here. I don’t do everything that he does of course. Just enough to get us by. There could be a possibility of learning all that he does and taking on more of what he does though. What and how much extra I want to learn is up to me pretty much.
So, if you have any ideas, click the Comment link below and share them with us! I’ll let you know what I figure out.
Hermann says please like and share!