We’re coming to you for some help in our never-ending quest to find properties to renovate.
Right now, our usual methods for finding the next property to work on in the greater Austin area are coming up with nothing that fits our model (granted, we are being pickier than usual, but we should be able to find something).
We’re always busy, though. Carol sends out postcards to targeted areas weekly and is frequently seen door-knocking in areas where we’d like to buy houses, Russell searches the MLS and other sources for hidden gems, Mandi looks through our foreclosure lists, and Lee and Russell network like crazy at various meetings. Now it’s my turn to reach out to our online eyes and ears.
How Can You Help?
Thanks for caring! Do you know of any one in the area around Austin (we prefer to avoid the City of Austin due to PERMIT ISSUES) who has a house that they need to sell quickly and are willing to pay less than market price in exchange for not having to turn the house into the pristine perfection buyers seem to want today? We’d love to work with a seller like this who just doesn’t have the time or resources to prepare a house for a retail sale, but really needs to get out. Here are some examples:
- Someone has a new job in another location and is too busy finding a new house to sell the old one
- Medical bills must be paid, and the house is their best asset to do so. Perhaps the homeowner is going to assisted living and doesn’t need to pay bills for the old house.
- A relative has passed away, and the people who inherited the house are in another town and just aren’t able to get it ready to sell, but they would like some money from it.
- There’s been a divorce and the two parties would rather split a smaller amount of money than have to work together on their former house.
- I bet you can think of more!
Please contact Carol at 512-807-8777 and let her know if you think you have a house we might like. We love houses in Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Leander, etc.!
Thanks for being our helpers.Hermann says please like and share!